It’s only been a few months, but it’s finally time for another round of Tome Topple!
I participated in the last round in July and managed to read 6 of the 7 books on my TBR. I’m still low key shook that happened.
Needless to say, I’m so so excited to see how many books off my TBR I’ll be able to read this round!
When: November 16th – November 29th (starting at midnight in your time zone)!
Why: Large books tend to get neglected, so this readathon is for us to focus on those tomes (500+ pages) that have been haunting our TBR.
- Read more than one tome
- Read a graphic novel (still over 500 pages)
- Read a tome that’s part of a series
- Buddy read a tome
- Read an adult book
Instagram: There will also be some Instagram challenges to be announced on Sam’s IG HERE.
Goodreads group here. You can follow certain discussions about popular Tomes that folks read during this readathon. On that note, there are a lot of people who end up reading the same book. If you want to have some discussions on other social media platforms, use the hashtag TT plus the title of the book. For example #TTOutlander or #ttWayofKings
- Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes
- Adriana @ Perpetual Pages
- Sarah-Jane @ The Book Life
- Sian @ Readers Rambles
- Catriona @ Little Book Owl
- Sam 2 @ Will Read for Booze
- The Devil’s Thief by Lisa Maxwell (ARC: 690 pages)
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (535 pages)
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor (514 pages)
- American Gods by Neil Gamon (635 pages)
- New Moon by Stephanie Meyer (563 pages)
- From Hell by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell (576 pages; graphic novel)
Are you participating in Tome Topple?
If so, what books are you reading?
Let me know below!
Also, I’m still looking for someone to buddy read a book with, so if you’re interested, let me know!