Ah! I am SO excited for this week’s prompt! I’ve been wanting to shout out some of my favorites for a while, but wasn’t sure exactly how to do them justice in a dedicated post! Today’s post is perfect since I can share some of the people I’m totally stanning.
Also, this post only includes 10 of my favorites, not all of them. But if you have not checked out these bloggers/BookTubers, you’re totally missing out!
But enough rambling, let’s get into today’s post!
For those of you not familiar with Top Ten Tuesday, it was a meme created by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish but was moved to That Artsy Ready Girl in 2018. Be sure to check out Jana’s blog for prompts for the rest of the year!
This week for Top Ten Tuesday our prompt was to shout out some faves!
As always, this list is in no particular order.
1. Destiny @ howling libraries – I’ve been following Destiny’s blog for a while now and I adore her book reviews. They’re always incredibly insightful and have this authenticity behind them that make them a delight to read. Even if we don’t have the same views, I find myself reading everything she has to say! Also, I love how much she interacts with other bloggers!
2. Kathy @ Books and Munches – Kathy is another blogger I’ve been following since pretty much the start of my blog. We’ve chatted a few times and in addition to being incredibly sweet, she’s another great and consistent blogger! Kathy has created month-long reading/blogging challenges, constantly interacts with fellow bloggers, and has fun food recommendations for every book! What more could you ask for!
3. Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek – Heather is one of those bloggers I aspire to be! I feel like many people in the blogging community know about her blog. In addition to being consistent and writing amazing reviews, Heather’s blog is just a fun place to browse. She, like Destiny and Kathy, constantly has something new for her readers.
4. Amanda @ Give Me Coffee Give Me Books – Amanda is someone I’ve gotten to know through our #SBPT posts and I am so glad we were able to meet! I genuinely love reading Amanda’s reviews as our reading tastes are so different and I love connecting with her week to week!
5. Spencer @ Common Spence – Switching gears to BookTube, I have to shout out a recent favorite – Spencer! He is not only a precious cinnamon roll but also one of the sweetest people I’ve ever connected with! I love how he’s always willing to hear someone else’s view but also is firm in his own beliefs and able to articulate why he does or doesn’t love a book. Also, his video intros (and humor) are gold.
6. Chelsea @ chelseadolling reads – One of my OG BookTube faves, Chelsea is one of the reasons I started my channel in the first place, tbh. I honestly love her energy and pretty much all her content. She’s someone I find myself consistently going to for recs. Every one of her videos is also like a friend recommending you books over a drink and her videos and an utter delight.
7. Julie @ Pages and Pens – Julie is another OG fave of mine. I love how much insight she gives into her reviews and that her channel is a nice blend of AuthorTube and BookTube. Like Chelsea, her videos feel super inviting and she never looks down on smaller channels.
8. Natasha @ myreadingisodd – I’ve only recently started watching Natasha’s channel, but I really feel like I’ve been missing out. Her reading tastes are different enough from mine that I can get some great recs from her, along with anything and everything I need to know about Stephen King.
9. Ali @ HardbackHoarder – Ali is definitely my graphic novel go to person. As someone that likes graphic novels, but is usually not too sure where to start, Ali is a great resource. Every time she mentions a graphic novel that’s 3-4 stars or higher, I immediately add it to my tbr. Her energy is also spunky and wacky and is just a delight to watch! Oh and her planner videos are satisfying, creative, and amazing and inspire me (but also make me feel a wee bit inadequate lol)
10. Jay @ The Awkward Bookworm – Last but not least is the BookTube cheerleader herself, Jay. I swear, Jay is in everyone’s comment sections, building them up, and it’s always a joy to see! I’ve been chatting with Jay on and off for the last few months, but she is certainly one of the sweetest people out here on BookTube! Her videos always put a smile on my face, and she’s really great about mentioning (and hyping up) books that don’t get nearly as much attention on BookTube. She’s great if you’re sick of the same old thing and really want to read something different (spoiler alert, she’ll probably recommend Vinyl by Sophia Elaine Hanson 😋)
Who are some of your favorite bloggers/BookTubers?
Be sure to let me know below!