So, if you’ve seen my readathon calendar, you’d know there are a ton of readathons in July. One of them is actually starting tomorrow (go ahead, guess 😋).
Tome Topple is a readathon I’ve wanted to participate in before, but I really don’t keep tomes on my TBR for that long. Most of the big books I get, I read. And most of my TBR is actually shorter books.
Well not this month.
Friends, I have SEVEN books on my TBR for Tome Topple. SEVEN. Seven books over 500 pages I want to read in 14 days.
I don’t even know if I can do it.
Let’s dive into the TBR and see!
When: June 29th – July 12th!
- Read more than one tome
- Read a graphic novel (still over 500 pages)
- Read a tome that’s part of a series
- Buddy read a tome
- Read an adult book
Honestly, I’m not using the challenges to guide my TBR. That being said, I can probably get 2 or 3 of the prompts done with the books I’m interested in.
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (Hardcover: 579 pages)
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows (Hardcover: 512 pages)
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell (Hardcover: 500 pages)
- The Devil’s Thief by Lisa Maxwell (ARC: 690 pages)
- A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Hardcover: 416 pages — not a tome, I know, but I need to read this book to read the sequels)
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (Hardcover: 626 pages)
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (Hardcover: 699 pages)
- Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes
- Adriana @ Perpetual Pages
- Sarah-Jane @ The Book Life
- Sian @ Readers Rambles
- Catriona @ Little Book Owl
Are you participating in Tome Topple?
If so, what books are you reading?
Let me know below!