As the cramathon was coming to an end, I learned about this incredibly exciting readathon! The summerween-a-thon is a readathon for those who wish it was Halloween year-round and wants to read some spooky books in the summer months.
Summer and Halloween? Count me in!
When: June 17th-23rd!
The Challenges (summer and Halloween options — you can pick one per challenge or read a book for each prompt):
- Read a book that gives you chills and/or warm and fuzzies
- Read a book with paranormal characters/ paranormal book and/or a book where someone has a pet
- Read a thriller and/or a book that calms you
- Read the group book: Coraline
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw (book that gives you chills)
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand (thriller –> option)
- Broken Things by Lauren Oliver (thriller –> option)
- This is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kheryn Callender (warm and fuzzies)
- Kiss of the Spindle by Nancy Campbell Allen (paranormal)
- Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson (paranormal)
Also, as of learning about this readathon and of posting this, I have already finished three books (due to this overlapping with the last day of cramathon):
- Campfire by Shawn Sarles (thriller/book that gives you chills)
- Snot Girl Vol. 1
- Snot Girl Vol 2. (book with a pet)
- Myonnasreads – https://twitter.com/myonnasreads
- Rebecca Books – https://twitter.com/Rebecca_Books
- idkitsSarah – https://twitter.com/idkitsSarah
- SeptemberIssue_ – https://twitter.com/SeptemberIssue_
- rhiannonthropp – https://twitter.com/rhiannonthropp
Are you participating in the summerween-a-thon?
If so, what books are you reading?
Let me know below!