Seriously, where has the last year gone?! When starting this blog a year ago, I had no clue it would grow into what it has. I’ve loved having this little corner of the internet to geek out about bookish things with you all and I’ve loved getting to interact with amazing readers from around the world!
To celebrate this amazing milestone, I wanted to give you all some advice I’ve learned since becoming a book blogger.
*Also this is technically 15 minutes late but I got distracted and forgot to schedule it. Oops.*
Ten Things I’ve Learned Since Becoming a Book Blogger:
1. Learning your review style will take a while. It’s okay to give it time.
2. Ebooks are a dangerous thing. They will accumulate quickly and catching up on reading them will take you 10 years.
3. Recommendations are great because you get to branch out and try new books.
4. But it’s okay if something isn’t for you, or if you have no desire to read something.
5. Hoarding books is already a pricey addiction, but wait until you get your first subscription box.
6. Internet friends are the best, especially when you need to talk about the book that just destroyed you.
7. It’s okay to NOT put your blog first. Things happen and life comes first. Your internet friends will understand!
8. Every email asking you to review your book and ARC you receive in the mail is just as exciting as the first one!
9. It doesn’t matter how many people read/reviewed the book. You WILL add something to the conversation.
10. Most importantly, stay true to yourself and read what you love!
What are some things you’ve learned since starting your blog?
Be sure to let me know below!
Also, as a way of giving back to you all for supporting me, I am doing a giveaway on my Instagram!