Sorry this is being posted a bit late! Prefinals week is already starting to kick my butt.
For those of you not familiar with Top Ten Tuesday, it was a meme created by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish! Be sure to check out their blog for prompts for the rest of the year/earlier next year!
This week for Top Ten Tuesday we’re going to be talking about (some) bookish settings I’d love to visit!
Top Ten Bookish Settings (In No Particular Order):
- Hogwarts (Harry Potter)
- Weep (Strange the Dreamer)
- Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo)
- Hotel Valhalla (Magnus Chase)
- Lunar (The Lunar Chronicles)
- Caraval (Caraval)
- Wonderland (Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland/Heartless)
- Eleanor West’s Home for Wayward Children (Every Heart a Door Way)
- The Oasis (Ready Player One)
- Paris (Anna and the French Kiss)
**All images were found on Google and credit belongs to the original artists.**
What are your favorite bookish settings?
Let me know in the comments below!